First Wedding Dances. . .

May 25, 2010

Some might think that the first wedding dance surprises are no longer a surprise, but I find this newer wedding 'tradition'(?) to be a fun way for the couple to express and celebrate their love. . . a "signature dance".

Rina & Nick's dance roused their family and friends to their feet in celebration; a real warm-up of the room!





This wedding dance expressed the sweetness of being together after a period of transatlantic distance between them. . .



The first made me smile.

The second brought tears to my eyes. . .

After 7 years in relationship with my husband (almost 3 of them married),
we are still mostly separated by the Atlantic.
I hope this distance between us ends soon.




It's making me crazy,


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment