Project Runway's - 'Hats off to You' Episode

August 21, 2010

Lifetime


I was too distracted by my trip home from England and pulling together syllabi for the upcoming semester to pick up on the last episode of Project Runway until now. Episode 4 (August, 19) challenged the contestants to design an ensemble inspired by a Philip Treacy millinery design. I haven't seen the whole episode, but have enjoyed many of the blog articles about the final designs and look forward to watching it!


Here are some highlights of the Intro . . .



and some highlights of the post-mortem . . .




Meow. . . is such cattiness really necessary? Design Divas, a little graciousness would be much more attractive, I think. I suppose that is not what viewers want to see. . Let me know what you think! . . . . I am off to watch the full episode now.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment