Elizabeth's Chicago Wedding Day! . . .

February 25, 2011

Absolutely nothing in my beloved Breeziway venture beats hearing from one of our brides. It is what this is all about. Elizabeth wrote from the Windy City today. . .




Well five months later, and I still think your headpiece is what made my wedding outfit so fun to be in! Just thinking about my wedding the other day and realized I had meant to send you a photo of the finished product, but never did.

Thank you again for sharing your time and talents with me. You were wonderful to work with--especially given my indecision!--and you truly added to the magic of the big day. I so appreciated your patience, flexibility, and of course, your incredible creative insight.

I hope business is booming for you; you really do deserve it.


Thank you, Elizabeth, for sharing your fun photos and kind thoughts. It means so much to know that you enjoyed your wedding day . . .. and to have played a small role in helping to create positive memories. Congratulations and wishes for many happy memories together in the years ahead!

I am off to Chicago next weekend when Spring Break starts to visit my daughters & granddaughter. . . Can't wait!

Here's to a fast approaching Spring Break for all of us. . .

Best,


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment