Katerina Bocci's 2012 Collection

October 18, 2011



New York International Bridal Week is wrapping-up and now those of us who were unable to be there can anticipate the photos and videos that commemorate the unveiling of this year's new collections.

This is the first I have seen Katerina Bocci's collection in its finished form. As usual, she awes me with her talent. This collection is superb; attention to detail, elegance of form and material are unsurpassed. Really, brides you must watch for her trunk show schedule in the upcoming season. These beautiful creations must be seen face-to-face for full impact!

This collaborative effort included the talents of Elizabeth Ivezaj (model), Irene Mahmud (photographer), Tanja Dedivanaj (hair stylist), and Renata Stojcevski (make up artist).

I am honored that Katerina chose one of my new hat designs for this ad photo shoot. I couldn't be in better company. . .



All the best,


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment