Amy's Heliotrope Chiffon Anemone & Peacock Feathers

October 29, 2009

I was so happy to hear from a Breeziway bride this past week. Amy chose a plum gown with gorgeous beading and other detail. She wanted a birdcage veil, India peacock feathers in her headpiece, and a colorful design to complement her gown. We decided on periwinkle veiling for her open-sweep veil and heliotrophe silk chiffon, which with a glass bead center, was sculpted into a floral design to mimic the anemone blossoms she planned for her bouquet.





Amy and her man were married in August close to their home in Denver, Colorado on a gloriously sunny day, full of love shared with their friends and family. Please, enjoy the photos below. She was a beautiful and beaming bride. I think her headpiece was a lovely mix with her Marilyn Monroe, big waves hair style. I absolutely LOVE Amy's necklace. It is perfect!






Amy shared the following in her recent email:

“Thank you for all your help in designing my veil. I really enjoyed the time you spent researching the best colors and fabrics to match my non-traditional wedding gown. Your correspondence through the whole process was quick and timely. I can tell you love what you're doing and put that energy into your custom pieces. The custom feather fascinator/birdcage veil piece you made me is so beautiful and unique. I will treasure it for many years to come. Thank you!!!”

Thank you, Amy, for letting us share a role in planning for your special day. Best wishes for many years of fun and love!



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment