Janel's Wedding Day - Home-Again in Australia . . . .

January 10, 2010

I had the pleasure to meet Janel in Michigan this past summer. She and her husband had come to Michigan from home in Australia for their work in the automotive industry. In the midst of planning their wedding, the unstable economic conditions here resulted in a rapid relocation by their employers to Australia. Although they were happy to be heading home, the abrupt timing of this transition while planning their wedding day was stressful. I was so happy to hear from Janel this week and it is a pleasure to share these photos of this beamingly-beautiful bride and her handsome groom!

Janel's headpiece used our side-angle veil made of French silk veiling. Her veiling and featherpiece were secured to a silk satin ribbon that tied around the back of her head. Two accents of Swarovski crystals lie on the satin ribbon above her feathers. We are, of course, pleased that Janel was happy with her design.





. . . I'm also sending a big big THANK YOU to you!
The head piece was PERFECT, I again appreciate your time & effort in making a special order for me. I also appreciate your generosity at a very trying time. I am very thankful for everything you have done for me & I sincerely apologize to you for the delay in getting back to you - you were not forgotten!!
Pls find attached pics of the big day! As you can see the headpiece turned out beautifully & worked perfectly with my modern style dress. Everyone commented on it & said how stunning & unique it was. Our wedding day was just magical, we couldn't have asked for better weather & most everything ran to plan :) I hope you enjoy the photos.
Thanks again for your time. I will certainly recommend your services in future to friends and family around the globe!!


Best wishes to both of you . . . .may you thrive in your love for each other!



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment