Cat and Kacy

February 2, 2010

Wow, life has been so very busy lately. . . I have missed my fun escapes to blog land.

I have wanted to share some photos taken during my first trunk show with Foggy Bottom friends in Wichita. While there, Kacy Crider of Adamedia Photo dropped by and was kind enough to take some photos of Miss Oklahoma International 2009, Cat Taylor, wearing FB gowns and Breeziway headpieces. I love the ethereal quality of these shots. . .












Two talented and pretty young women making beautiful images. . . Thanks, to both of you for helping to make my visit oh so perfect. I am looking forward to the big event coming up and hope both of you will be involved.

Happy Groundhog Day. . . Phil saw his shadow today. . .

Six more weeks of winter, and already I am growing weary of the short, cold days of Michigan.

Here's to

warm hearts and warmer days ahead. . .



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment