Petals Events Photoshoot

February 5, 2010

I have spent this marvelous Friday evening in the studio working on delicious designs for a photoshoot to take place at the end of this month in Florida. Shauna Leigh Gill, owner and event planner of Petals Events, contacted me in December to ask us to participate in their first quarter photoshoot. Whether you live in Florida or not, please, do take the time to explore Shauna's website and blog. It is a visual feast; full of delightful ideas for weddings and other events!


The inspiration board created by Shauna for the photoshoot is below. I have redesigned the Carolina to bring out the sunflower color in the wedding theme, and our Zoe has been redesigned to include accents of turquoise and sailor.












The bride and groom models will be Jessie Carnes and Micah Brown, pictured below:



And last, but not least, the location of the shoot is The Herlong Mansion in Micanopy, Florida. Ladies, look at this location. It is a dream! I so want to be able to escape the gray, cold days of Michigan to be able to enjoy the wonders of Florida but, alas, responsibilities beckon. The ingredients of this shoot are spectacular, and I am really looking forward to seeing the fruits of Shauna's enthusiastic planning and the talents of all involved coalesce into something truly beautiful. . . I promise to share.





Signing off now with visions of smiling faces, green, and colorful flowers to lull me to sleep.



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sandra! I love them! Absolutely stunning. I cant wait to get them and pin them all up in the models hair. Thankyou so much for this lovely post. Talk to you soon!
xo
Shauna

Post a Comment