Foggy Bottom Prom Fashion & Trunk Show

February 28, 2010

My second trip to Wichita, Kansas was such a pleasure. I enjoyed the warm company of Foggy Bottom Boutique owner, Beth George, and her family and staff. . . and made some new friends. I am growing very fond of this town and its friendly people.

Foggy Bottom Boutique is a fun and relaxed place to find all you need for your special occasions (now including Breeziway designs!). These shots are of some sections of the second floor where the gowns, accessories and runway are located for your planning adventure. It is a treasure trove of designs from the studios of Alyce, Cassandra Stone, Faviana, Jovani, LeFemme, Riva Designs, Tony Bowls, and more. Where were these options when I was planning for prom?! Lucky gals. . ..






I was grateful for the support provided by Caitlin Taylor to my left (Miss Oklahoma International 2009-2010), Lily Wu to my right (Miss Cosmos, 2010-2011) and Alasyn Zimmerman (former Miss Kansas Teen) who replaced me in the photo below.


Cat, preparing our junior models for the runway show! They were all absolutely adorable.



Models are assembled. . . . A professional photographer was on hand to record the moments, but I am too eager to share to wait for them!











The moments before and after the runway show were spent helping the young women choose their prom ensembles. What a marvelously fun day it was. . .




The absolutely AMAZING gown that Lily fell in love with. . . .









Dynamo Dayna, in the colorful jacket - photo below, was amazing in her ability pull together the details of each ensemble. Thank you, Dayna for sharing Breeziway's options. You made my heart smile.



Thank you Wichita for the fun weekend. . . I look forward to future visits.

Looking forward to Spring Break too . . . come on Sun - shine!!




Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment